Hiring: Ministry Director of Youth and kids
Arise Church is a dynamic, inspiring, and rooted church that is cultivating the next generation of leaders in the East Bay Tri-City Area (Fremont / Newark / Union City). We seek an energetic spiritual leader to equip and lead the youth and kids’ ministry of Arise Church.
The ideal Ministry Director of Youth and Kids candidate is:
- Someone who has a deep, growing relationship with God.
- A strong leader and teacher with a passion for for youths and children.
Arise Church seeks a Ministry Director of Youth and Kids who can develop excellent systems of discipleship and outreach for children through high school, and meets the following qualification.
- brings solid evangelical convictions to implement a fresh and lively ministry to youth and kids.
- Mentor youth to develop leaders or guide them through crisis.
- Counsel youth as needs come up.
- Experience working effectively with children of all ages.
- Assist to develop and implement various children programs
- Good organization and administrative skills are needed.
- Able to connect with a multi-generational church and community in engaging ways.
- A bachelor or higher degree in a pastoral or theological field of study from an accredited evangelical institution is preferred
- Be flexible, a team player, show strength and cooperation in leading ministry.
- Prior ministry experience is preferred
- Full agreement with the statement of faith of the Evangelical Free Church of America.
Statement Of Faith:
Please mail your application and resume to Arise Church (42828 Albrae St, Fremont, CA 94538) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.