Arise COVID-19 Response
Arise church has been gradually reopened. Sunday adult worship, youth and children worships are being held simultaneously every week.
For information about the 4 phases of church reopening, please check this document. Arise Church is entering phase 4.
The following is the current in-person Worship Protocol
Before Attending Sunday Worship at Church:
1. Do not come to church campus if:
– You have tested positive for the coronavirus and have not been out of the isolation period according to instructions from your healthcare provider.
– You have been exposed to a confirmed positive Covid 19 case within the last 14 days.
– You are waiting for the result of a Covid 19 test.
– You have traveled out of state within the last 14 days.
2. If you have any of the following potential Covid 19 symptoms, do not attend worship: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, the new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea.
3. Do not come if you cannot wear a mask covering continuously for the entire duration of the event indoor.
4. If you are in the high-risk groups for Covid 19 disease due to your age or your medical conditions, we advise you not to attend in-person service at this time.
5. Make sure your contact information is up to date in case church staff has to contact you.
Upon Arrival at Church:
1. Everyone must wear a mask covering properly indoor.
2. Your temperature will be taken outside of the entrance.
3. You will be asked if you have any symptoms before you enter the church.
4. No handshaking, hugging, elbow bumping, or any sort of physical contact.
5. No eating or drinking will be allowed indoors.
After Attending the Church Worship:
1. It is your responsibility to notify the church office ASAP if you tested positive for Covid 19 after you have attended an in-person worship service.
2. If anyone attended the same service with you tested positive for Covid 19, church staff will contact you and provide you with as much detail as we can obtain and release.
COVID-19 and Shelter-in-Place Related Information
General Information on COVID 19
Home Isolation and Quarantine Instructions for People with Coronavirus-2019 (COVID-19) Infection and their Household or Close Contacts
Staying Well While Sheltering at Home: What You Need to Know
Stress Relief for Caregivers and Kids during COVID-19
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
Message Addressing Anti-Asian Hate Crimes