Arise COVID-19 Response
Arise Pastors are available if you would like someone to talk to or you have any concerns and needs. Feel free to reach out via email, phone, whatsapp or Zoom.
Pastor Alan Leung: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor Daniel Tai: danielTai@arisechurch.us
Pastor Kathy Tse: email@example.com
Pastor Edmond Yeung: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the channels we are using to communicate updates as the situation is changing quickly:
1) Email: If you have recently changed your email address or had previously unsubscribed from church emails, please let Irene Hung know (email@example.com).
2) Chinese Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/arisefremont/
3) English Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/albraearise/
Offering is an act of worship. You are encouraged to donate online using Paypal Giving Fund. Please click this link. Please don’t unclick “share my name and email with this charity” if you want to receive a donation receipt from Arise Church. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have to use your check, please mail it to
42828 Albrae St,
Fremont, CA 94538
Arise weekly announcement is also available on our website.
Watch English Worship Stream
Watch Cantonese Worship Stream
The pastors and deacons of Arise church are closely monitoring the current Covid-19 situations and following CDC and Alameda Public Health Department guidelines and recommendations. Updates and alerts will be sent to our congregation as the situation develops.
Currently we are in stage 3. Arise Church is closed until further notice!
Stage 1 Trigger:
Confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
1. Weekly cleaning of facilities using disinfectants and weekly cleaning of toys in children’s rooms.
2. Require children and all classroom workers to use hand sanitizer to clean hands upon entering the classrooms.
3. Highly recommend everyone to apply hand sanitizer prior to touching food or snacks
4. All sections in the worship halls will be open so congregants can sit further apart from each other during worship services.
5. The church will encourage congregants to follow recommended health practices such as:
• Practicing proper hand washing and cough etiquette.
• Minimizing physical contact such as shaking hands or hugging.
Stage 2 Trigger:
Follow CDC or Alameda County Public Health directives for social distancing.
1. All actions from Stage 1 continue to apply.
2. Non-worship gatherings during the week will be halted until directed by CDC or Alameda County Public Health Department.
3. Recommend elderly to stay home and watch the service online.
4. Sunday worship will be available online.
Stage 3 Trigger:
A confirmed case occurs in Arise Church, school closure announced or work campuses closed in Fremont, Union City and Newark.
1. Campus will be closed until directed by CDC or Alameda County Public Health Department.
2. The Church will work closely with CDC or Public Health Department and keep congregants informed.
3. Online prayer session with congregants and virtual visitation will be available.